Friday, November 22, 2013

Thick Cocks and the Art of the Silent Blowjob

I was nervous. Sitting in my car, I flipped through my text messages as a way to calm myself down and, in a way, reassure myself that this was actually happening.

Hey, what are you up to right now?
I was just about to take a nap, why?
Well that's boring
If this is about that library date we were talking about over Thanksgiving, I could be convinced to get out of bed
Holy shit haha I completely forgot about that
  
I laughed to myself a little. Sure. Sure he forgot about our agreement to have his cock sucked in the library the next time he visited, the agreement we made as he encouraged me through instant messages and snapshots of his cock to fuck myself harder with my dildo.

I can be there in 5 minutes. Meet me in the foyer.

I was nervous. And wet.
I got out of the car to one of those sudden Fall rains that happen periodically in the Midwest. The walk to the library soaked my hair thoroughly, and I was irritated until I remembered that one of his turn-ons was wet hair. He did a good job of not moaning when I walked up to him and tucked my head under his chin while we hugged hello.
"Rain." It wasn't a question, but a statement, and I couldn't help but be a smartass in my response.
"Is that what that stuff falling from the sky is called?"
He rolled his eyes as he walked me towards our destination.
The library was quiet, almost empty, as we walked from the foyer to the very back of a section I had never been in. He walked up to a shelf and started perusing an oversized book about women's photography through the ages, and I just stood there confused as he flipped pages. After he finished, he flipped back to the beginning and muttered at me.
"Are you going to put that smart mouth of yours to work or not?" His fingers gripped my still-damp hair and began to push me downwards.
"Uh-uh. Use your words." I was teasing him, since my knees were already bending, getting comfortable on the thin carpet.
"Suck my cock. Now."
I obliged. A quick tug at his track pants and a hand snaked through the front opening of his boxers and he was on my lips. And then it was stretching them open. And stretching, and stretching. God, I had forgotten how thick he was until this moment, when we both heard my jaw pop a little as he did his best to slide my lips all the way to the base of his cock. I couldn't help it, I gurgled.
Both of us froze. In the silence of the library, it sounded like someone had set off firecrackers. that's when I learned it is nigh impossible to give a completely silent blowjob. Your lips make a popping sound when you release suction. If you're getting him properly wet, there are slurping noises. Being face-fucked triggers little, involuntary moans and gurgles in the back of your throat. All those little noises, which seem so insignificant in the white noise of regular life, become amplified in the muffled, complete silence of a library. Of course, the fact that he had pulled my breasts out of the low neckline of my top and was alternately pinching and caressing my nipples wasn't helping me be quiet either.

Suddenly we heard a voice. A LOUD voice. It sounded like someone had crept up on us, and we just froze in the position we were in, with his cock buried deep in my mouth, one hand gripping my hair and the other with a handful of my breast.
Turns out, it was just the intercom announcing that the library closed in 15 minutes, but just the idea of someone seeing us brought him to the edge.
"You ready? Do you want this cum?"
"Mm-hmm"


 

1 comment:

We are benevolent comment-modders, but will not accept: homophobia, blatant sexism, spam, or unnecessary rudeness.